* Above flight search engine works best in the updated browsers such as Internet Explorer-8 and Firefox-3.5 & above only.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to use of this website. If you use this web site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use this web site.
1. Terminology In the following terms and conditions, the words “we”, “us” and “our’ are a reference to Supersonic Travel Services Pty Ltd with ACN: 100 211 201.
2. Amendments to Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Our amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this web site. If you continue to use the web site following such notification by us, this will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
3. Disclaimer We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this web site. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following:
if the breach relates to goods,
the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods,
the repair of such goods,
the payment of the cost of having the goods or acquiring equivalent goods or
the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
if the breach related to services,
the supplying of the services again or
the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
3. Exception to Disclaimer The disclaimer set out in these terms and conditions does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
4. Specific Warnings You must ensure that your access to this web site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the web site does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this web site. Whilst we have no reason to believe that any information contained in this web site is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do we undertake to keep this web site updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this web site. We do not accept responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on this web site (including hyperlinks to advertisers’ own web sites) such responsibility rests solely with advertisers. We do not recommend or endorse any of the advertisements or advertisers’ products placed on our web site and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
5. Copyright Copyright on this web site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorized by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site; or
commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site;
without our written permission.
6. Trade Marks Any word or device on our web site to which is attended the ™ or ® symbol is a registered trade mark, except where otherwise specified. If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
in manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this web site).
7. Restricted Use We agree to provide you with access to this web site for your personal use only unless we agree otherwise in writing. We authorize you to print a copy of any information contained on this web site for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the above, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this web site.
8. Linked Web Sites This web site may contain links to other web sites (“linked web sites”). We provide with those links for convenience only and we advise that they may not remain current or be maintained. Also, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites. Furthermore, we do not recommend, endorse or approve any of the owners or operators of those linked web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
10. Security of Information Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is submitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
11. Termination of Access We may terminate your access to this web site at any time without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
12. Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia.
To Return to the Web Site: To return to the web site, click back to home. By doing so, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept the above terms and conditions of use.